We want to help churches create an atmosphere where the Holy Spirit inspires men to engage in life-on-life discipleship. The No Man Left Behind Model, developed out of 25+ years of Man in the Mirror’s work with churches all over the country, allows you to organize the key concepts that result in an intentional strategy for discipling all your men that is customizable to your church.
We offer leadership training on the Model in two main formats: live training, or video-based training, available online or on DVD.
No matter which training format you choose, we’ll provide:
- Practical teaching from qualified trainers
- In-depth discussion questions
- Hands-on planning exercises
- Alumni support and/or consultation
Beyond the shared benefits, each format presents its own unique features. Read below to determine which training suits your needs.
No Man Left Behind LIVE is a live simulcast training, hosted at a church and facilitated by a Man in the Mirror trainer. It takes place on a Saturday, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST).
The features and benefits of bringing your team through this 8-hour training experience include:
- 8 interactive sessions with an experienced trainer
- On-site consultation with a local Area Director
- Dedicated time to get away as a team for planning and refreshing
- A ministry plan to begin implementing right away
- Tools and resources to bring back to your church
- Post-training support, including access to the full training video
As you interact with your team members, faculty, and other churches, you will begin to build an ongoing game plan to reach ALL your men with a powerful vision and sustainable strategy.
The video-based No Man Left Behind Courseware is divided into two courses, Foundations and Methods & Tactics, and is currently available online (subscription-based) or as a DVD package.
The features and benefits of bringing your team through this comprehensive Courseware include:
- Train as many leaders as you want, when you want
- 16 teaching sessions on video (8 per course)
- Flexibility to complete the sessions at your own pace
- Facilitator guides to equip you to guide your team
- Participant guides with planning tools and discussion questions
- Access to a consultation option
Foundations introduces the Model and provides an in-depth look at the principles churches are using effectively. Methods & Tactics takes you through specific strategies as your team applies concrete action steps to disciple every man.