The video-based No Man Left Behind Courseware is a convenient way to equip your leaders to build a customized discipleship process using the No Man Left Behind Model, on your schedule, at your pace, for your church.
The Courseware is designed to bring a leadership team through a comprehensive training and strategic planning process. It is divided into two courses, Foundations and Methods & Tactics, of eight sessions, each of which includes 20- to 35-minutes of teaching by qualified faculty and a planning exercise with discussion questions. The two courses are designed to be completed sequentially.
Video-based training is available in two formats:
- Online training. Register your church and gain unlimited access for as many leaders as you want to train. Subscriptions are annual and based on church size. The easy-to-use interface provides all the teaching videos, workbooks, and facilitator guides via download. This training format is our best value.
- DVD training. Create your own package and receive all the materials you need for both the facilitator and participants.
Both the online and DVD formats feature the same great content and materials! If you need help deciding which one is right for your team, call Man in the Mirror at 407.472.2100 or 800.929.2536.
Get a FREE session!
Complete the form below and we’ll send you Session 5 from Methods & Tactics on how to capture momentum.
Course One: Foundations
Course One introduces the Model and provides an in-depth examination of the principles churches are using to effectively disciple men. Sessions include:
- The “Case” for Men’s Discipleship
- The Five Types of Men and How to Reach Them
- A Man’s Spiritual Journey: The Wide-Deep Continuum
- All Inclusive Ministry to Men
- Discipleship is the Portal Priority & the Man Code
- The Three Strands of Leadership
- How Do Men Change?
- Now What? Planning Your Next Step
Course Two: Methods & Tactics
Course Two takes you deeper with specific implementation strategies as your team applies concrete action steps that will build a sustainable ministry to all your men. Sessions include:
- Casting the Vision
- Building Leaders & Allies
- What Does a Disciple Look Like in Your Church
- Create Momentum by Providing Value
- Capture Momentum with the Right Next Step
- Reaching Men at the Heart Level
- Sustain Momentum Through Bridges & Relationships
- Now What? Planning Your Next Steps