No Man Left Behind is a full-day ministry training event, facilitated over video at host sites across the nation with in-person coaching.
At each location, you will receive practical training from Man in the Mirror President Brett Clemmer and Regional Director Tyler Sutton. You will also spend time in discussion and planning sessions with your team, along with in-person consultation with a local men’s ministry specialist.
Learn how to:
- Create, capture and sustain momentum among men
- Move from an isolated “men’s ministry” mindset to an all-inclusive discipleship approach
- Always show men a credible “next step” in their walk with Christ
- Maximize the effectiveness of the opportunities already in place
- Overcome current obstacles in reaching your men that are specific to your church
- And much more!
By the end of the event, your leadership team will leave with a game plan to reach ALL your men—with a powerful vision and a sustainable strategy.